Sunday, December 21, 2008

No white Christmas??? WHAAATTTT?

Great, we got snowed in for the last week and we had sooo much snow...now yesterday the weather changed and it started to rain. And ALL the snow melted or turned into slush...and on top of that the weather man said it will be getting colder again on Tuesday, but there is not going to be any snow coming down.

I have 1 1/2 days of work left (today I only have to work for 4 hours) until I am DONE!!! I am so excited to focuse on training and recovering only. On Tuesday evening I will be moving away from the Alps and Bavaria...back to civilization:-)

My company had their Christmas celebration yesterday and we went up to Spitzingsee, which is a really pretty area for skiing...mhhh, unfortunatelly it was raining soooo hard and it was dark... it was fun to get to know everyone a little better outside of work. We had dinner for about 4 hours and then we went to a club in the mountains for another 2 hours. The plan was actually that we could get a ride home if we wanted to, but guess what: I got home around 2am and that was the FIRST chance to get a ride home...I was planing on running in a local race today, where I would have had to get up at 6 am...good preparation...but I think the race got cancelled because of the weather issues anyway.

I will try to compete in a race next weekend then, when I am back in Stuttgart-hopefully it won't get rained out...

Tuesday is another cookie baking day and I am really excited!!! I think we are going to make 3 more types of cookies...mhhhh...yummie!!!

Gotta go wrap christmas presents.

No comments: