Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thanks to my sponsors for a great 2009 season!!!













The 2009 season was great and thanks to my sponsors I was able to race a lot and enjoy my first season as a professional. I learned a lot, had a ton of fun, no matter if it was in my first ITU experience, 70.3 races or the local Arizona races.
Hopefully next year will be just as much fun, with a lot of big races and a lot of fast times and of course a LOT of great results.

Thanks again!!! It would not be possible to spend the majority of my day training and recovering and to travel to races all over the US without my sponsors.

1 comment:

Courtenay said...

dude, great job this year. i'm excited to see how 2010 unfolds for you! in the meantime we should definitely plan a lazer-helmets-teammate-get-together :)